“After years of research and testing, we are delighted to introduce a universal face oil that is beneficial for most all skin types and is formulated to maintain the skin’s equilibrium, replenish the skin’s own oils, fortify the skin barrier, and create a healthy-looking glow.” – Jami Heidegger
From the ultra-light texture to the satin-skin finish to the harmonious, unique blend of powerful ingredients, our Balancing Face Oil is truly in a class of its own. If you love oils, you’ll be hooked on ours from the very first use—and if you don’t use oils, this one is so special and unlike any other formulation that we think it may just win you over. Here’s what makes the Balancing Face Oil such a star product:
1. Our oil is for most all skin types. People think of face oil as only for dry skin because many formulations are thick and just lay on the surface of the skin, which seals in moisture but can also clog pores and leave you drenched in oily shine. Ours sinks right in and creates a soft, satiny finish without leaving excess residue on the face. This is due to the fine-quality oils like Citrullus Vulgaris Seed Oil, Squalane, and Ubiquinone that are compatible with the skin, which recognizes and quickly absorbs the formula. As a result, most people can use the product, even those with oilier complexions.
2. The formula helps balance your skin. We named it the Balancing Face Oil for a reason: ingredients such as Kalahari Melon Seed Oil help regulate and replenish skin’s sebum levels to calm oily spots while softening and moisturizing dry areas. Think of it as a gentle equalizer for your skin. The Citrullus Vulgaris Seed Oil, which is rich in fatty acids, along with Squalane are ideal for helping maintain skin’s microbiome, which is its natural, protective balance of bacteria.
3. You can wear our oil during the day, and even under makeup. At Retrouvé, we are known for our unique textures, and this oil is so light, fast absorbing, and un-oil-like that it’s perfect for daytime use and under makeup (and of course, at night, too). The non-occlusive formulation gives your skin a beautiful, luminous radiance whether you apply it alone or on top of your moisturizer for additional hydration.
4. Its sophisticated blend of ingredients treats, fights, and helps protect from visible signs of aging. This oil does so much more than just moisturize. It’s packed with vitamin oils including Vitamins C and E for potent antioxidant and brightening benefits. It also contains Bakuchiol, known as nature’s retinol, and Ubiquinone, both of which help reduce the appearance of lines and even out skin tone without causing irritation. In addition, essential fatty acids help fortify the protective skin barrier and other other oils soothe and calm the skin while Kalahari Melon Seed Oil—which has been proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles—encourages microcirculation and helps reduce water loss so skin stays moisturized and smooth.
5. The delicate natural scent and airless bottle give you the best possible product experience. Two common complaints about face oils are that they’re often heavily scented and come in dropper bottles that allow air into the formula with every use, which quickly degrades the efficacy of the ingredients. As with all our formulations, the Balancing Face Oil is fragrance-free, so it is suitable for those who are sensitive to synthetic fragrance. It also comes preserved in our signature glass Triple Airless Protection System pump bottle (RTAPS313™) that blocks air from entering, so the ingredients stay fresh and potent for optimal benefits.
We are not the only ones who think the Balancing Face Oil is special. We road-tested the product at top med spas in Los Angeles for over a year before launching it, asking leading aestheticians to use it on themselves and their clients, then share their honest feedback with us. Here are a few of their authentic professional reviews:
- “I’ve been using the Balancing Face Oil in my treatments for some time, and the feedback from clients is great—nearly everyone I use it on asks where they can buy the product. The oil is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive and acne-prone skin, and it absorbs really well. I’ve seen excellent results mixing the Balancing Face Oil with the Retrouvé Nutrient Face Serum. The oil also provides a lovely glide when used in conjunction with tools, so I recommend pairing it with Retrouvé’s Jade Roller for a luxurious at-home treatment.” - Amanda Madison, a Beverly Hills aesthetician at Kristina Kitsos Medical Esthetics practice
- “The new Retrouvé Face Oil does what so many other oils and serums fail to do, which is impact skin’s moisture barrier cumulatively. While other oils focus on immediate gratification, Retrouvé’s formulation speaks to both instant and long-term benefits.” - Stacy Cox, an aesthetician and founder of the Pampered People spa in Valley Village, CA.
· “I was honored to be able to try and put into use Retrouve’s newest launch. Once again they have outdone themselves with a high quality product and performance based skincare treatment. The new Balancing Face Oil is on high recommendation from me for my imbalanced skin clients. It’s light weight and soaks right in, the natural aroma is dreamy, and its efficacy will deliver results like no other oil!” – Cynthia Marie Franco, Aesthetician
Our Balancing Face Oil is vegan and cruelty-free, and it does not contain synthetic perfume, artificial colorants, sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, talc, or dimethicone. Like all Retrouvé products, the oil is designed to bring balance to your skin in the gentlest, most effective way possible so that it stays soft, glowing, and resilient for years to come.
You’ll receive an email when it’s back.